Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Udi's Sponge Cake Mix





This sponge cake mix is very easy to use and all you need to add in with the mix is -

1/2 cup of dairy free spread,
2 eggs,
1 teaspoon of vanilla flavouring,
1/2 cup of water of you can use soya milk etc. (I used water)

I decided to leave the cake plain as that is how I love to eat cake. It tasted delicious and was very light and fluffy. (I used a petal shape sponge mould if you are wondering about the shape of my cake!) It literally melted in my mouth. It tells you on the back of the box how to make the sponge cake but you can basically make it how you want to and even add different ingredients. 

To find out more about Udi's you can head over to their website. 

Check out these delicious brownies I made using the Udi's Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig