Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 9 April 2015

Udi's Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix





I was so excited when I received this box of chocolate chip brownie mix from Udi's. I have a massive weak spot for chocolate brownies! What makes this one even better is that it is gluten, what and milk free. I followed the instructions on the back of the box to make these delicious brownies. I added the bag of brownie mix in a bowl with 2 eggs and 1/3 cup of melted dairy free butter. I then mixed it all together and popped in a baking tray which i greased with coconut oil and put in the oven for about 25 minutes. These brownies are very quick and easy to make.

The texture of these brownies is perfect, the centre is lovely and soft and the taste of them is just so delicious. As the box says "Rich and Delicious." I can't wait to bake some more of these.

They have so many more yummy products that they do. Check out my other post on Udi's products http://clemloves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/udis.html  


Coming soon - Blog post on Udi's Pastry Mix and Udi's Sponge Cake Mix.


Why not try these delicious Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Squares 
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig