Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 16 August 2015

Sunday Thoughts

Lots Of Wild Daisies in A field With Narrow Focus 2
(Source)

Welcome lovelies, to another Sunday Thoughts post. 

You may have noticed that there wasn't a Sunday Thoughts post on the blog last week, I went on holiday with my friend Emma, I had a brilliant time. We went camping in Tewksbury, such a lovely town, we also had a ride to Cheddar and went to a VW show at East Nor Castle. During one night my friend Emma woke me up asking me if I could hear this rustling noise and as I listened, we both honestly thought that something was in the tent with us! My friend Emma looked over in to the main area of the tent and all she could see was this round lump moving underneath the tent. I was too scared to look! After a few minutes we both got up but whatever it was had gone... at this moment we think it could be a hedgehog! We both looked outside the tent, but could not see any animals about. On the last night of our holiday, we both woke up hearing the same rustling noise. This time feeling a little braver, I looked over to the middle area of the tent and what did we see, this round lump again moving underneath the tent. This time we tried to get closer to it but it got scared a quickly ran off. We got up quick and undone the tent and went outside quickly but once again we couldn't see anything, we even put the torch on and had a good look, but nothing. After we got back in bed and nicely got off to sleep, I was woken up by a different kind of rustling noise, thinking it was the wind, I was wrong, as what I could hear was something sniffing the other side of the tent right next to where I was laying and all of a sudden I saw a shadow, coming towards me and what seemed like the animal pressing down on the tent from the outside. As you can imagine I was pretty freaked out right about now. I woke up my friend Emma saying, "I think something is trying to get inside the tent!" The creature went all along the tent doing this until I moved part of the tent and whatever it was ran off. Once again we went outside but couldn't see anything. So It's still a mystery as to what was actually outside the tent and underneath the tent! 
I really do love camping though and we had a good laugh about this the next morning, even asking people on Facebook what they thought the creatures could be. 

I wanted to share with you this gorgeous little trinket box that my mum got me, I have started putting some of my jewellery in it. I love collecting pretty little boxes like this and filling them up with my own treasure. I love keeping little things I have bought that have memories attached to them, so that when I open the box everything has a special meaning attached to it. 

IMG_0010

Yay! The Great British Bake Off has started again, although I have missed a couple and need to get caught up again, but I am really loving it this year. I think my favourite has to be the Biscuit box, made out of biscuit, with biscuits inside. What is there not to love, I love biscuits! Check out a few of my recipes below that I have been loving - 

Banana and Oat Cookies | Dairy. Wheat and Gluten Free
Banana Bread | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Vegetable Pasty | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
2 Ingredient Pancakes
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies 
Peanut Butter Cookie
Homemade Dairy Wheat and Gluten Free Bread
Homemade Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free Jam Tarts
Miffy Cookies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Chocolate Chip Brownies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free

I have really been loving these two blushers, I've never tried any of the Sleek Makeup products before, so I was really excited to try these and I love them. Click here for the blog post. I also have a 'What's in my Makeup Bag blog post coming soon, which I am really excited about as I love reading those types of blog posts myself. 

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks Sunday Thoughts and thank you for reading.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig