Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Rose Gold and Pixie Pink | Sleek MakeUp

IMG_0204

IMG_0205

IMG_0206

IMG_0207

You may have seen that Clemloves has been a little quiet the last week, I went on holiday with my friend Emma, I had a brilliant time. I decided to have a little break and start blogging again today. I decided not to schedule any posts and give Clemloves a little holiday too. 

For  a long while now I have been wanting to treat myself to some new blushers. Having very pale skin I often find it hard to find a blusher that will suit my skin tone. I recently went to Superdrug to have a look to see what I could find. I found myself at the section that had lots of beautiful products by Sleek MakeUp. I've never actually owned any products by them but I have often been looking at them online. I decided to go for (with a little help from my mum) Rose Gold and Pixie Pink, how gorgeous are they. The Rose Gold one is quite pigmented which I love and the Pixie Pink one is more matte. I am in love with these two blushes, I'm definitely going to be going back and see what else I can find. At £4.49 and for how much product you get these are great, and they last all day on my skin. I am now definitely 100% a huge fan of Sleek MakeUP and I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already, I really wish I had of tried these blushers sooner. 

I would love to know what your favourite products by Sleek MakeUp are?


Looking for something sweet and delicious to make, why not try this yummy Banana Bread. It's dairy, wheat and gluten free.

I have also started a new feature on my blog every Sunday called Sunday Thoughts. Click here to see my last Sunday Thoughts blogs post. 

Check out my 5 Beauty Mistakes I Used to Make blog post.  

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig