Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Banana Bread | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free

IMG_0133

IMG_0134

IMG_0135

IMG_0136

IMG_0139

I have really been wanting some Banana Bread so bad recently. One of my favourite things to do is look for recipe inspiration on Pinterest, I have so many recipes that I have pinned so I can go back to them later. Click here to follow me on Pinterest. I love more simple recipes that don't have too many ingredients in them. But you can add whatever you like to the recipe, maybe a little cinnamon, some vanilla essence. Here is what I used to make this delicious Banana Bread. 

2 Bananas,
1 1/4 cups of Gluten Free Flour/Bread Mix,
3 tsp of Baking Powder,
3/4 cup of dairy free milk. I used Coconut Milk.
1 Egg,
1 tsp Coconut Oil,
A little salt,
(You can use some sugar if you like but I used a little syrup instead, or you can use honey.)

This banana bread is super easy to make, I just mixed all of the ingredients together and popped it into the oven for about 1 hour on a low temperature. You can also add some oats into the mixture too, which is what I did the first time I tested out this recipe, but I decided not to add any this time. I can't wait to make this again, but maybe add some different fruit to it, like blueberries. It really does taste so delicious. 

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig