Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 13 August 2015

Banana and Oat Cookies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free

IMG_0131

IMG_0129

IMG_0128

These Banana and Oat Cookies are delicious, I love gluten free oats, I always have a pack in my cupboard and are defininitly one of my cupboard essentials. I decided to add an extra ingredient to these, coconut milk. They taste delicious and the best thing about these are, all you need is 4 ingredients to make these sweet treats -

2 cups of Gluten free oats,
2 tsp of Honey/Syrup,
2 Bananas,
1/4 cup of Coconut milk.

The reason why I decided to use cocunut milk is because although they are so delicious just using oats, honey and banana, they sometimes come of the oven a little dry, so I decided to add some of the coconut milk and I am so happy I did because when you bite in to these, the middle is nice and soft and chewy. I popped them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. These are great for a snack and are very quick and easy to make. 
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig