Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 2 August 2015

Sunday Thoughts

kaboompics.com_Top view of cornflowers and vintage camera
(Source)
I often have so many different things I want to share with you all, so I thought why not make 'Sunday Thoughts' a regular thing. I have had the idea for a while now, as many of you might know for a while now I have just been blogging on a Tuesday and Saturday and more recently Tuesday and Thursday. From now on I want to try and blog three days a week, I will be blogging on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. I love blogging and I want 'Sunday Thoughts' to be a blog post where I can share with you my ideas and opinions on different topics, photos that I have taken, what I am currently loving and what I have been up to in general. I have always wanted to make Clemloves more of a personal blog, (I want to make it more 'me.') 

This week you may have seen Tuesdays blog post 10 Places I Want To Travel To. I have been thinking  a lot lately about all of the places that I want to travel to, I love going abroad, the last time I went abroad was with my mum when I was 16/17 and I loved it. We went to Rome, so beautiful. I have also been to Disney World in Florida, France and Belgium. I have been seeing so many beautiful photos online of different countries and I have really been loving reading travel blog posts, so if you have any please send your links this way.

Baking... I really love baking, I find it so relaxing and I just thoroughly enjoy it in general. It's that time of year again for The Great British Bake Off. It starts again in three days. I'm so excited. Here a few of the different things I have been baking -
Quinoa Stuffed Tomato with Salmon
Vegetable Pasty | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
2 Ingredient Pancakes
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies 
Peanut Butter Cookie
Homemade Dairy Wheat and Gluten Free Bread
Homemade Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free Jam Tarts
Miffy Cookies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Chocolate Chip Brownies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free

I also have a few more recipe blog posts going up soon.

In my last blog post 5 Beauty Mistakes I Used to Make I listed a few things that I used to make mistakes on when I was younger. I feel that the main one that I used to make and still occasionally do, is washing my make up brushes. I used to be terrible when it came to washing make up brushes, although I do still occasionally forget to wash them regularly, I am much better at it. My skin definitly feels better for it. I always make sure I change my pillow case regularly too as this also helps your skin. I have recently been coming out in quite a few breakouts of spots, I'm not really too sure why, although I know stress doesn't help. But I would love to know if you have any tips for keeping those spots at bay. I want to do an update at some point of my daily skincare routine, as I myself love reading those types of blog posts.

For a long time now I have wanted to start posting YouTube videos. I have a channel but just haven't uploaded any videos. I did film a couple a while back but wasn't really very happy with them. I have a few ideas for some videos, so I am very excited to start filming them. I want to start uploading in the next few weeks as I have been putting it off for so long now as I have felt quite nervous about it. But I'm just gonna go for it! (So watch this space.)

I have really enjoyed writing my first Sunday Thoughts blog post. Its just somewhere, where I can share with you what I've been up to and like today's Sunday Thoughts, sharing with you my thoughts and feelings and previous blog posts. 

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig