Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free




These peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies are so delicious and very addictive! They are really simple and easy to make and are dairy, wheat and gluten free. All you need is -  

200 g caster sugar
200 g gluten-free plain flour
100g of peanut butter 
2 eggs
1 small pack of dairy free chocolate drops.

To make these I actually found it works better if you just mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl in no particular order! I was just experimenting around and found they turn out crunchier if I did this. After doing this I popped the mixture in to a baking tray. Rather than doing cookie shapes I just spread the mixture out. After about 20 minutes or so (or when they look nice and golden and crunchy) I popped the tray out of the oven, left to cool and then just cut them in to cookies. Not your typical cookie shape, but I find that by doing this you can have a lot more cookies, depending how big or small you want them. They are great to have as a snack or to pop in to your lunch box. 



Lots Of Love


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig