Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 10 May 2015

Homemade Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free Bread




I've always had a bit of a love, hate relationship with baking dairy, wheat and gluten free bread, as some turn out better than others. This time I decided to bake some bread using Doves Farm Brown Bread Flour. In the past I have baked dairy, wheat and gluten free bread in a bread maker, but I found that the bread comes out a lot better baking in the oven. The recipe is really easy to follow, here is what I used:

450g Doves Farm Brown Bread Flour


1/2tsp Salt

2tsp Guten free yeast

2tbsp Sugar

350ml Warm dairy free milk

2 Eggs

6tbsp Oil (I used coconut oil.)


Firstly I Mixed together the flour, salt, yeast and sugar. In a large bowl I mixed in the milk and eggs. Next I added the flour and mixed it to form a sticky dough. I then added the coconut oil. Next I placed the dough in an oiled bread tin using coconut oil, covered and left to rise in a warm place for 1 about an hour. Finally I popped the bread mixture in a pre-heated oven for 40/45 minutes on 220ºC/Fan200ºC/425ºF/Gas 7. 

I'm really happy with how the bread turned out and it tasted delicious. Doves Farm also do a white bread mix, so I'm definitely going to try that. 

Please let me know in the comment section if you have tried Doves Farm Flour.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig