Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Peanut Butter Cookie | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free





I love finding new recipes to try, mainly because I am unable to have dairy, wheat and gluten, so it's nice to be able to find a delicious recipe. I am a huge fan of Cassey Ho and I especially love this peanut butter cookie recipe that I found on her Blogilates app. It is quick and easy to make, you just mix the ingredients together, pop in the microwave for 1 minute and its done. I am obsessed with peanut butter. For this cookie I used:

1tbs of Crunchy peanut butter
1tbs of Gluten free oats
1tbs of dairy free milk (I used soya)
1tsp Stevia
1 egg white

I mixed all of the ingredients together, then popped in the microwave for 1 minute and you have a delicious peanut butter cookie. I changed the recipe slightly and used gluten free oats. This cookie tastes so good, I can't get enough of them. 


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig