Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Saturday 2 May 2015

Miffy Cookies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free






How cute are these little Miffy cookies!
I am always on the hunt for new recipes to try, so when I saw this recipe by milkbubbletea I just had to try it. As I am unable to have Dairy, Wheat and Gluten I had to change the recipe a bit. I used Doves Farm gluten and wheat free flour. I also used dairy free butter. I love the texture of these and they really do taste so good.

Here is what I used:


  • 225g of Dairy Free Butter
  • 225g of white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 375g of plain gluten and wheat free flour
  • Miffy Shaped cutters from eBay

Firstly I mixed all of the ingredients together until it formed a dough, I then rolled out the dough and used the Miffy shaped cutters. I popped the cookies in the oven on gas mark 5 for about 20 minutes (until the edges start to go golden.) 

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig