Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 8 March 2015

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Squares | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free




I am obsessed with peanut butter, I can't get enough of the stuff!
These peanut butter and chocolate chip squares are dairy, wheat and gluten free. They are super easy to make and taste delicious.

To make these I used:

200g of dairy free margarine,
200g of sugar,
200g of gluten and wheat free flour,
2 eggs,
100g of peanut butter.
1 pack of dairy free chocolate chips.

I just mixed all of the ingredients together and then popped on to a greased baking tray. I greased the tray with some coconut oil. I then popped the tray in to the oven for about 15-20 mins until golden. Once cooked I then cut them in to squares and left to cool.

Why not try this delicious Spaghetti Bolognese 


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig