Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Friday 30 January 2015

Spaghetti Bolognese | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free





This spaghetti bolognese is quick and easy to make and tastes so good.

Here is what I used:

Turkey Mince (From Morrisons.)
Coconut Oil.
Tin of chopped tomatoes.
Mushrooms.
Dairy, wheat and gluten free spaghetti.

First I heated up some coconut oil in a pan. I am obsessed with coconut oil and it really does make  food taste good. I always use it when cooking. After the oil has heated I added the turkey mince to the pan. After the mince has part cooked I added the tin of chopped tomatoes and also added the mushrooms. I like to add some salt and herbs as this adds lots of flavour. When the bolognese has almost finished cooking, usually I cook it for about 45 minutes, I then pop the spaghetti in a pan with boiling water. When the pasta is cooked after about 10 minutes thats when I take everything off the heat.
It tastes so delicious. 



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig