Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Beauty: December favourites: Clinique


Here is a photo of the clinique products i used in my video. I have the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 125ml and the Age Defense BB Cream SPF30, 40ml.
These are amazing products which i love, i have only been using the moisturizer a few days but have noticed a great difference in how much better my skin is. The current foundation which i am using is Supermoisture makeup 30ml. This is an amazing product and makes your skin sparkle in the light. I have had this foundation for a few months and i have still got quite a bit left.
I also have the little bag of goodies that i got for free which include testers of some of there products. I also got free delivery as an offer which was really good.
Although the products are a little bit dearer they do last a long time and are worth it.

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig